Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sorcerers & Secretaries vol. 2, page 12

I love drawing Syra's profile. Haha~ all these updates are gonna me talking about how much I love drawing these characters. >_<;;

I've been doing Reman pages for the fun of it. I'm trying not to get too bogged down by worry, and just dive in knowing that no one will see these pages. It's funny, they're some of the best drawings I've done of Philip and Tabby, and it reassures me that I'm capable of tackling this story. It hasn't closed it's doors to me, I had to take the initiative and open them myself. No amount of advice or reassurance could lift my fears, only my own actions. I guess in the end if you believe in yourself, you can do anything, just like they say.

That didn't really have anything to do with the above page but it's what occupied my mind for most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment