Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sorcerers & Secretaries vol. 2, page 23

I'm wondering if like three years from now when/if the term "awesome!!" isn't used anymore, would it be like reading comics now that say "totally rad!!"... and make S&S seem completely dated? =P

Just got back from seeing 28 Weeks Later. I enjoyed it for what it was, a raging zombie movie with lots of shaking cameras, blood, and tension related to biohazards. I do feel that the character build up of the father was lost too soon in the movie though. He had interesting conflict that was worthy of a whole movie in and of itself.

Part of me kinda misses the old slow moving hordes and wishes there were more movies about those kinds of zombies. When will they get popular again? I thought they were really effective in Shawn of the Dead! Plus in Dead Rising for Xbox 360. I love that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment