Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sorcerers & Secretaries Countdown

I don't know if it's boredom or idle hands, but I noticed there are about 43 days left until June 12th (the Sorcerers & Secretaries 2 release date) and there's 43 pages in chapters one and two. Maybe it's my webcomicker side wishing I had more content to update with. Maybe it's the full moon.

Whatever it is, I've decided to update one page a day from the first two chapters for book 2 until June 12th gets here. To keep things interesting I'll also try to add links to things that inspire me.

For example, I recently came across this 9-minute online preview of Pixar's upcoming film, Ratatouille. Not only does it look visually stunning (the designs feel like something that you'd see in 2D), but I get "this story's gonna be awesome" vibes from seeing the preview. I love cooking so the subject matter's right up my alley, and Lou Romano does the voice of one of the main characters, so I hear (the kitchen boy that wants to be the chef). Mr. Romano's an amazing artist, but now it's evident that he's a great voice actor too! (taken from Clio's LJ)

And surprisingly, I'm really excited about the Transformers movie. All it needed to do was show me those iconic colors for Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, and I'm there!

Well, I'll update again tomorrow. In the least, it'll give me something to do while I work on odds and ends between projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment