Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sorcerers & Secretaries vol. 2, page 16

Panels 2 and 6 are some of my favorites in the whole book! Interesting theories in the page 15 comment box about Susan. She'll be coming back in a couple pages so we'll see what happens... =)

I won today's round of Settlers of Catan at the studio. Katy Wu, I'm comin' to get you! XD (click her name to see her lovely sketchblog full of her great work. She's helping Kazu paint Amulet and is very talented and sweet!)

Also I discovered a new musician that plays primarily chillout/ambient compositions. I love his positive melodies and celestial sounds, and it makes great background music for writing and drawing. Check out Jon Hopkins of London! Scroll down and listen to "Private Universe" from the Opalescent album, you won't reget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment