Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sorcerers & Secretaries vol. 2, page 41

Warm and tender conversation. I like drawing that last panel hehe~

I appologize for the late update, Kazu and I decided to take the day off yesterday after the Otis presentation. The lecture was awesome, I especially loved hearing Coop and Camille speak, and it was so fun hearing Esther and Mark discuss their different adventures being illustrators in New York too. Since everyone, besides myself, was either gallery artists or editorial illustrators (two areas that I'm pretty unfamiliar with) I learned a lot. A big thanks to Michael Dooley for organizing it! And thank you to everyone that came out to see it. One person in particular actually read Reman Myth, and that always surprises me (I just feel like no one in the offline world reads that thing! haha~). So thank you for stopping by to say hello, Raika!

I'll try to update on time tonight. Kazu and I are at the studio once again, hopefully I can paint two pages of Amulet tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment