Friday, January 26, 2007

Chapter 4 marathon, part 2 -- first 22 pages

Six more pages. Eight left. I must've listened to this song ten times today while I drew. >_<

I took a break partway through to watch a bit of Empire of Dreams, the documentary that comes with one of the Star Wars box sets. I was never a big fan of Star Wars or George Lucas, but after the documentary I've come to really respect and admire the guy along with the trilogy. With the first two films he really gave it his all, and worked himself to exhaustion under very stressful and uncertain circumstances to get his vision across the way he wanted. I found it very inspiring and would recommend the documentary to any creative as a good reminder that great things can be done with hard work, faith in yourself and your vision, and determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment