Friday, November 11, 2005

Three Trees

3 Trees Make A Forest Exhibit

If you're in Los Angeles on November 19th be sure to swing by the Nucleus at 30 West Main Street in Alhambra for a very special event, the gallery opening of "Three Trees Make A Forest", an exhibit of the works of Ronnie Del Carmen, Enrico Casarosa, and Tadahiro Uesagi. All three of the artists will be present for the opening, it's sure to be a memorable night!

In other news Kazu and I moved to a new apartment! I've been moving a lot lately, from brooklyn to cali, from kazu's old studio to our interim place in san gabriel, and finally from san gabriel to alhambra. Moving so much is giving me a confused sense of place, but things are finally feeling a little more permanant in terms of housing.

My book deadline is around the corner and I won't have internet access beyond occasional email checks at my friend's gallery until the 16th. If I haven't replied to emails or thread replies, this is why, not because I hate anyone or anything! XD

So to my friends and family, if you need to contact me just call. I always have my cel phone on me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment