Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Drawing complete!

At long last, after a final 48 hour comics sprint I finished the last page of Sorcerers & Secretaries book 1 on Nov. 22, around 7pm. After finishing the book I went with Kazu and our talented friend David to see the latest Harry Potter film (which was fun).
I have to say, after all of this comicking I feel even better prepared to tackle RM when the time comes. Planning out a book that comes out in 170 page chunks feels so much different than doing something like a monthly series or a webcomic, it's more like writing a novel than your usual serialized work... which is fine by me. =) Now I get to start up on some of the side projects that have been building up, all of which are a welcome break to writing romantic comedy! I miss writing and drawing monsters, social-political intrigue, action, and all that good stuff.
Well, in any case I thought I'd drop in with my little update on my progress before the holiday. My Mom and Bro are stopping by from Hawaii! It'll be the first time I've seen them in about a year! Yowza! They're two of my favorite people in the world, so this is going to be an awesome reward from my first comics marathon.
Hope everyone else has a great Thanksgiving too! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment