Monday, April 16, 2007

Book 2 update

Don't worry. This image doesn't give anything important away. But a sad image indeed! I'm in the middle of inking the final fairy tale sequence, with 21 pages to go for inks before the whole book is inked.

Wedding plans have taken over my life at the moment, and I keep my work with me while I'm on the go meeting up with caters etc., inking where ever I can. The toning help I'm getting from Dee, Olga, Laura, and Nicole has been a humungous stress relief. I can't thank you ladies enough!

Everything else is good. Now that I'm a better artist and storyteller, I feel like I have more options with my next project and what I'm going to do with it, whatever it may be. I still really want to do Reman, and I can feel it building up inside of me now that I'm nearing the end of S&S. I'm just not sure how to approach it now that I've been so distant from that world. I hope it's not because I've outgrown it. I'm hoping it's because I'm still in full production of S&S, and that when the book is done I'll have a clearer mind to decide where to go next. It's a bit scary of an idea to be so enthralled with something, but not being able to do much about it, worried that it might just float away never to be seen again if I don't grasp it tightly enough while I take care of things that need immediate attention. I guess only time will tell.

In the mean time, it's back to inks and wedding planning for me. I'll just put Reman back in the drawer for now and hope it doesn't crawl out and run away.

And oh yes... my friend Shadi has added the ability to comment on my blog entries to this website. I'm going to keep all my blogging here on felaxx.com from now on, so I don't have to post the same thing three times. No time for that now! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment