Friday, April 20, 2007

APE 2007

Yes, it's that time of year again !

If you're in San Fransisco or planning on attending APE, come visit Kazu and I at the Flight/Nucleus booths 517-518. Kazu will have copies of Flight 1, 2, and 3 on hand along with Daisy Kutter and a plethora of Copper prints. I will be bringing some copies of Sorcerers & Secretaries 1, Goosebumps: Terror Trips, and there will be prints of the following available: Under the Influences, Waiting for the Bus, and Wash-away Mermaid care of Gallery Nucleus. We'll be there on both Saturday and Sunday, but we intend on taking it easy for most of the convention, browsing the exhibitor's floor and maybe even attending a couple panels. Maybe!

I've been doing some sketching and lots of writing with my free time. Will post some drawings when I got something interesting to show. Until then, hope to see you guys at APE! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment