Friday, February 9, 2007

Hard to get started...

Many days later... above is the scan for my "After These Messages..." show piece for those that wanted a clearer view. Once I get any news on prints for this and "waiting for the bus", I'll let you know. In the mean time, the show opening is tomorrow at Gallery Nucleus in Alhambra from 7pm-11pm! I hope to see some of you there for a bit of healthy nostalgia, where this piece will be hanging for sale in its full nerdy glory along many fantastic tributes to cartoons of days gone by. The show looks awesome so far, especially all the smurf pieces! =)

As for S&S, it's been incredibly difficult for me to get back into. The risk of doing a marathon is the inevitable burn-out/back-up of social and real-life commitments. I did a final pass on the chapter five script, and can finally feel comfortable drawing it. So far though, only four pages have been penciled in. I'm too embarrassed to photo such a pathetic amount of work. When I have ten pages done, I'll try the marathon thing again even though it's getting old. In the least, it'll help me and my editor keep track of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment