Monday, February 6, 2006

Plantasia and Dracula

Just a heads up, the last game that I worked a bit on with Gamelab was this one, Plantasia! Once again published by Playfirst, it just came out today, so I downloaded and played it. Of course, it's awesome! But I know that the creators wanted to make a game with some heartfelt storytelling in it along with a more sentimental atmosphere than most other downloadable games available.

The music is just fantastic, and the gameplay weaves in with the story seamlessly. I really love the pixel art and the animation/design of the flowers (care of Caro and Kyron~) are really adorable! As for my duties, I did the character design for Holly and Jack, as well as the drawings for the comics. It's really the gameplay, music, and animations that make this awesome, not to mention the great writing! So go download it, try it out, and if you like it purchase it! =D

Here are some screenshots:

screenshot 1

screenshot 2

screenshot 3

Also, Becky Cloonan's Dracula (due out March!) is available for pre-order at amazon.com. I got to watch her draw this over her shoulder so trust me when I say I'm totally geeking out over it! >_<>

No comments:

Post a Comment