Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sketches

Some doodles above~ First two are monster sketches for my flight story and the bottom is of course darling Josh. click the Josh image for a larger version~

Things otherwise are good. Been heading out to the Tokyopop offices for the sake of getting out of the house and being "adventurous", and I also bought a whole mess of LA stuff to get to know the city better. It's an interesting place, very scattered and lacking a central feeling outside of the fact that the entertainment industry is here. The weather is very reflective of many things about LA, how the fog and smog conceal the city itself (LA has huge and beautiful mountains everywhere but you can't always see them because of the fog and smog). You can get pretty much anything you'd ever want in LA and there's no better place for artists trying to work in the entertainment industry, but you really have to go out on your own and find it because things aren't apparant.

I guess all I'm trying to say is... I love LA so far but boy do I miss NYC! >_<>

No comments:

Post a Comment