Saturday, December 22, 2007

Amulet is in stores!

One month before the official release in Jan. '08, Kazu's all-ages graphic novel Amulet is out in bookstores and on amazon.com. Two years of writing, drawing, and painting bound together in beautiful full color, it makes a wonderful and affordable gift.

Hardcover
Paperback

Someone started a thread over at the Flight Forums about the book. It's a good place to go if you want to discuss it and see some reader reviews.

I helped paint some of the pages, and was Kazu's sounding board for story ideas etc. I'm so so sooooo proud of him and the book! It turned out beautifully, and best of all -- the story is awesome! There's magic, monsters, robots, strong characters, and a touching story of the heart for the whole family.

Miskit's my favorite character in Amulet, but they're all awesome. I love the villain too, he looks so cool. I want to do a fan art...

No comments:

Post a Comment