Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Lifestyles of a print comic artist...

My pal Alisa Harris is coming over to chill at our place for a few days with her awesomely talented boyfriend, Allan Norico. Also she redesigned her site, check it out! Her work just gets better and better!
I'm on the last bit of some freelance work, still. Today was pretty productive with 15 pages scanned and prepared for tones, and two more inked. I'm just itching to announce the project, but I should finish it first! In the mean time, here's a bit of a cross-post from my livejournal. I discovered that one of my favorite bagel places in NYC, Bagel Oasis, ships to anywhere in the U.S. When I was in high school in Queens, I used to visit the place after classes. Their bagels are hearty and crusty on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. Even today when I talk to my Mom about what we miss from NY, she always mentions "those bagels from Fresh Meadows". So if you're craving bagels and have some 37 bucks to spend, try ordering some. You won't regret it! To this day they're the best bagels I've ever had. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment