Thursday, April 27, 2006

Rochester and Nucleus online print shop

There's new prints available at Gallery Nucleus, including the cover to S&S2, Sandy Balgan from my upcoming Flight 4 story, my latest illustration of Nicole, and my RM illustration of Rennida. Many of the prints are 13 x 19, and run for about $30. They do a really nice job, printing on watercolor paper with a printer the size of my wall. Shipped in plastic with cardboard backing, your prints will arrive to you in mint condition. While you're there, be sure to browse through the galleries of their other artists as well!

Tomorrow morning I leave for Rochester for the Teen Book Festival. If you're in the area be sure to stop by! I grew up in Rochester until I was 16 and haven't been back for a visit in many a year. It was where I first started writing Reman Myth, so I think it fitting to revisit the environment it was based on. I'm really looking forward to this trip, will be back with pictures of my hometown!

By the way, I keep getting reminded that it's really difficult to find my email address on my website. If you need to contact me, you can email me at (whibbage at gmail.com). I'll make sure this is easier to find on my "about" page!

No comments:

Post a Comment