Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Rochester Teen Book Fair and Chubby Bunny Show

If anyone is in the Alhambra area, the opening night for the Chubby Bunny show is this Saturday (the 11th) at 7pm, curated by Tragnark and featuring some awesome paintings of rabbits like the above watercolor by Kazu! XD We'll be stopping by and enjoying the art sometime during the night so hope to see some of you there!

Speaking of rabbits, Curse of the Wererabbit is out on DVD now and is definitely one of the best movies I saw last year. If you haven't seen it yet, you know what to do! =)

Also details are coming in about the Niagara book fair on April 29th. Turns out it isn't in Niagara at all, it's in Fairport, Rochester! This is awesome news for me because I grew up in Rochester and haven't been out to visit my hometown in AGES. If anyone in the area is reading this, please do come out and see my editor and I at The Greater Rochester Teen Book Festival! Man this is gonna be so great... we'll be staying at extra day to see some of my favorite places, if they're still around. I can't wait to see how the city has changed over the years, I'm pumped! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment