Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Publisher's Weekly and good-bye Hawaii

Publisher's Weekly recently conducted an interview with me via phone where I had a great conversation with Kai-Ming. In it I talk a bit about working with Tokyopop and my feelings on webcomics in general~ check it out! =D

Tomorrow morning Kazu and I board a plane and head back to our cozy apartment in LA. I can't wait to have my space back, trek out to the Tokyopop offices for some work, and continue my on-going efforts to settle into my new city. I feel like this trip is exactly what the doctor ordered, and I'm more motivated than ever to pump out some awesome comics!

Between this and the previous news entry, Kazu and I went on a small romantic excursion (the first time I ever went on vacation solely for the purpose of relaxing. It was pretty sweet!). Here, he proposed to me yet again, and now I have the ring to prove it! I will wear it proudly~ =D For those interested, here are some random photos from that little trip to Kauai, one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited, and that will now always have a very special place in my memory. I believe there's also a couple photos from Oahu, where Honolulu is.

My editor also tells me that the sample copies of Sorcerers & Secretaries are in my mailbox. My fingers are itching to hold it... man... getting paid to draw comics, being engaged to one of the most beautiful human beings on the planet... life is awesome. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment