Wednesday, October 5, 2005

read chapter 4 (click "read chapter")

discuss chapter 4

What can Josh be so happy about? Why, the fourth chapter of Sorcerers & Secretaries is online now, that's what! Click the button that says "read chapter" under the drop-down menu to the left of the takuhai page (now known as "manga online"). When you're done if you have the urge to give me some feedback on it or discuss it with other readers (if they're still around! XD ) just go here to the felaxx forum~ =)

Also, S&S is available for pre-order from tokyopop.com. To make things easier on how to get your hands on stuff I worked on, I made a little "store" section to the site that's accessible on the left.

If you missed it, check out my photo report from my recent trip to Portland or access the news archives below~

--------------------

upcoming shows:

No comments:

Post a Comment