Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Kazu's Harry Potter covers



Harry Potter Gets A Whole New Look,” via the Wall Street Journal.
This has been posted all over the internet, but I'm posting it here for archive's sake. :)
My husband Kazu (author/artist of the best-selling Amulet series) has been secretly toiling away at a set of beautiful covers for the Harry Potter 15th anniversary American re-release. While most people know him for his comics, he also holds his own as an excellent painter, as he’s shown time and again with his work on the Flight Anthology and at Gallery Nucleus.
So proud of him. I can’t wait to relive these books with our kids! :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the new Harry Potter cover!
    Now I'm a big fan of Kazu-Amy.
    I do a post (in spanish) in my blog about you two x3
    Cheers from Cancún, México!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PiiXel! Thank you so much for the kind words and support, for both of us! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! I use to read Reman Mythology _years_ ago and was sad to see it put on hold, but understood. I checked on Felaxx's Gallery for a little while but then...I don't know, life happened. I thought of you and Rema randomly today, checked back on Felaxx's Gallery and saw your link to this blog(again, from forever ago - I guess that was about the time life happened and I just never saw it)! I'm so excited to see all the things you've been doing and that Rema is back too! I have so much to catch up on! Congratulations to you and your husband on all that you've accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth! Wow thank you so much for hunting Rema down again! I'm honored that you remembered it after all these years. :D And no worries. Life happens to all of us!

      (P.S. I really need to redo my website, it's so out of date!)

      Delete
  3. Wow. The final cover was released today and they look AMAZING. Congrats to Kazu. also love that the background to your blog is S&S :P

    ReplyDelete