Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cooking With Mom


I spent last Sunday going to my mom's unofficial Korean cooking class where she taught me several of her homemade recipes for ban-chan and fish.

To the left is a sort of instructional recipe comic I made so I could remember exactly what to do, as she is sort of self-taught. Her way of teaching is to simply make the thing and I watch. I took rigorous notes, so hopefully I'll be able to make instructional comics out of the rest of the recipes because making this was a lot of fun.

I hope it gives you the courage to try frying up a fish yourself! Pike Mackerel are especially high in omega-3's. Good luck. :)

5 comments:

  1. makes me wish I wasn't allergic to fish x]

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent recipe, haven't had ackrel in ages as my kids won't eat it. My wife and I have promised ourselves a once a month adult dinner and this is now top of my list to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post more, "Cooking with Mom". It's serious value added.

    ReplyDelete