Monday, April 20, 2009

Back to my desk

I've been sick with a cold for the last couple days, and haven't stepped outside my front door at all during that time. Having difficulty even getting up to get a glass of water, I let myself splurge on some more media. I watched all of season one of Veronica Mars (great ending!!), I'm almost done with Final Fantasy 4 for the DS, and I started reading John Grisham's The Firm. I became frustrated with not being able to write or draw, so even though I'm still congested I'm ready for more and am back at the studio.

After much deliberation with my agent, my friends, and some family, it's unanimously agreed upon that my book definitely needs more work! I'm ready for the challenge though, and have already begun another draft. Writing is rewriting, as they say, and here I go rewriting it again for a fourth time. It'll get there. Eventually. Wish me luck. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment