Friday, April 13, 2007

Systema Naturae

There're some awesome shows coming up at Nucleus. Since Kazu and I share a studio with Ben (the owner) and a few of his employees, we get to see the shows put together. It's quite exciting! Tomorrow night (Saturday the 14th) Nucleus will be showing the work of Andrea Offermann, Jaime Zollars, Frieda Gossett, and Michael V. Brown in their group show entitled "Systema Naturae". Kazu and I peeked in the gallery to see Jaime and Andrea setting up the pieces, and it looks amazing! If you're in the LA area definitely go check out this classy show. It starts at 7pm.

Also mark your calanders for the Art of God of War 2 book signing/gallery show. If you've read Kazu's blog you'd know we're obsessed with GOW2, it really is one of the best games for the ps2. Getting a chance to see the concept art hanging on the wall and meeting the concept artists behind it makes me psyched!!!

Thank you also for leaving me and Kazu so many well wishes and congratulations. It was overwhelming! I feel so lucky to be surrounded by so many supporting people. What have I done to deserve all this awesomeness?? And yes, I am still glowing...! =)

Things have calmed down a bit since then, so now I'm helping to paint Amulet pages. It's really fun to work on someone else's pages that you admire. It's funny that if these were my own pages to paint it'd be a total chore, but since it's someone else's work I get to just make it as pretty as I can and not worry about anything else. It's totally relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment